Wednesday, February 11, 2015

What does the Fox Say? Happy Birthday, that's what!!!

Good morning, 

Today I am up again to post for Sunsational Stamps.  Today I have a fun card to share with you using the Fox stamp.   You can find the Fox stamp in the animal section of the web site here.  He is currently on page 4.  With the very popular "What Does The Fox Say" song, I thought this was an appropriate image.  Though, I personally dislike the song, this would make a great Birthday card, with that sentiment on the outside, and then a big Happy Birthday on the inside.  

This card was made from papers from my scrapbin, and a couple of cuts from the Silhouette store.  I like cards that are fast and easy, and flat for mailing.  This card fits that bill. 





2 comments:

  1. So cute I love that little fox! You card is adorable and good for many occasions!!

    ReplyDelete