Monday, February 23, 2015

Dragon Birthday Card



Today I used the adorable Dragon Stamp to make a birthday card for my stash. You can find the Dragon Stamp HERE.

You can find the Sunsation Stamp shop and all the awesome stamps HERE!!!


Now for my Project today.....

I use a 7.25 x 4.5" white card base, sorry I forgot to take a picture of it.




 I layered some lime green card stock with some purple DCWV pattern paper from my scrap bin, I'm not sure which stack it comes from.


I adhered my front layers to the card base with ATG Adhesive.

I used some Paper Trey Ink Stamps and Memento Grape Jelly Ink for the inside of my card 

I layered it with some lime green card stock too and added it to the inside of my card.



I colored my dragon with Spectrum Noir Markers and used tombow foam squares to adhere it to the front of my card stock. 




I used another paper trey ink die and stamp set to make the sentiment with Memento Grape Jelly Ink.



And I adhered the sentiment on my card with ATG. 


Thanks for stopping bye please come back tomorrow to see what the other amazing Design team makes ~ Carla 

1 comment: