Friday, February 27, 2015

Boys and their Toys

Friday is here again, and its Tammy  here posting today with my inspiration piece. Today I am using the image from the Scrapping with Lisa designs called Jimmy.  I thought he was a fun masculine image to play with.  
20150226_215658
Rather than coloring with my copics like I normally do, I decided to go with some watercoloring today, just because I've not done it in awhile.  So as you can see, like a watercolor painting, some of the areas are darker and some have varying degrees of lighter color.  It was fun to get back into it. I went with lots of layers and just a few embellishments with this one today.  I hope you like it and don't forget to stop by the store and shop around!  Remember, tomorrow is our blog hop so pop by and see what fun we have for you then!


1 comment:

  1. Love this card I really like the watercoloring and the different dimensions!!

    ReplyDelete