Friday, February 6, 2015

Mr. & Mrs.

Hi Everyone!  Tammy here and I am really excited to be a part of the Sunsational Stamps team and to bring you my first project as a DT member.  I saw the Bluebird of Happiness on the Scrapping with Lisa site and thought it would make such a cute wedding card.  Soon it will be the season for those pretty weddings, and it's always great to have cards on hand.

The DP is from October Afternoon, and unfortunately I can't remember the line it is.  I used my Spellbinders dies to cut out the scalloped and regular squares.  The image is colored with my copics and then I went over just a few areas with my Wink of Stella clear marker to give it a bit of sparkle.  (It doesn't seem to show well in the photo though).  The sentiment is from Stampin Up (Labels of Love) and the little sparkly hearts are just from my stash.  I hope you enjoy this card and don't forget to stop by the store and see what inspires your next project!


2 comments:

  1. Love your card Tammy! that paper is beautiful and Love birds a too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, I told you on your blog but I really love that lace paper

    ReplyDelete