Saturday, February 21, 2015

Final Valentine Card - Little Luvbug

Here is two more Valentine Cards using the image Little Luvbug from Sunsational Stamps

Card One

 

The above card is 4.25x5.50 in size.  Card stock from my stash.  The scalloped ovals cut file from the SilhouetteAmerica Online Store; small silver brads from Stampin! Up.  I used my Silhouette Cameo for printing; and for cutting.

---------------------------------------------------------

 and Card Two

Using same image from
Sunsational Stamps
I created a side fold card using scraps from my stash of paper for decorating the card.  The card base and scalloped ovals from the library of Silhouette Studio DE.  In both cards, I used Stampin! Up Ink markers for coloring.

Thank you for stopping by to visit with us today.  Happy crafting to all.

Carolyn - DT 

2 comments: