Saturday, February 28, 2015

Brighter Days Are Ahead




And I created two cards using the above image and sharing with you today....


 


I apologize for the non-clarity of  the pictures.  Sun has not been shining last two days due to a winter storm warning which resulted in 3-4 inches (?) of snow in this area of Alabama which usually sees a sprinkling or light dusting of the white stuff.  So I took my pictures in house where the lighting is not very good.

Using the image  Brighter Days Are Ahead  I created two cards in springy colors.  The first card, I stamped 'Feel Better' and  I had hopes that the rainbow will give it a cheery look.  I print and cut the image with my Silhouette Studio DE and Cameo; and than colored each image using Stampin! UP markers and Copic markers.  Ribbon bow was created by my bow maker and placed on the card.  One card matting I punched with my scalloped eyelet punch .  Brads and green gemstones used for decorations.

Thank you for coming by to visit with us today; and check back daily for each DT members sharing of their work.

Carolyn - DT




No comments:

Post a Comment