Monday, February 9, 2015

Hide HIS Word in my heart Art Journal Cover

Hey Y'all my name is Carla and today is my first blog post for the Sunsational Stamps Design Team.

I used the Baptism Paper piecing set from Scrapping with Lisa Designs your can find this set HERE.

Check out the adorable stamps from Sunsational Stamps HERE.

For my project today I made the cover for my art journal for Hide HIS word in my Heart on facebook, where were art journal Scripture verses every week.

I used the Cross and Church from the Baptism set. I cut the pieces with my Silhouette Cameo.
For the Cross I embossed it with the Paper Studio Wood Grain Embossing folder and then ran the broad tip of my EB5 Spectrum Noir marker over the embossed pieces. I then embossed it with Ultra Thick Embossing Enamel 


I added some Golden Rod Stickles to the Cross on the top of the Church to add some bling.


I then added them onto the background that I did on the cover, I added a layer of Gel medium on before I added them.
And another layer after before adding my title.


Thanks for stopping by please come back again soon to see the other adorable projects by the rest of the Design Team ~ Carla 

2 comments:

  1. This is wonderful!! I love what you did for the background, great altered note book!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous!!!! Beautiful paper piecing

    ReplyDelete