Friday, February 13, 2015

I'm not Lion

Happy Friday...day before Valentine's Day!  Tammy here with another fun image for you.  I picked this No Lion, I love you from the store because I thought it would make an adorable Valentine's Day card!  I love the store example which is in pink and red (perfect for Valentine's) but I needed mine to match my DP so I went with some yellow.

The flowers are from Walmart and the little pearl dots were in my stash.  I colored him with my Copics and the DP is from My Mind's Eye. I just cut the hearts out using some of the left over paper.  I added just a bit of glossy accents on his heart as well.  I hope you like it and don't forget to check out this adorable image in the store here. 

2 comments:

  1. Love yoiur card that image is adorable and I love tha paper you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that paper too! Such a cute idea

    ReplyDelete