Saturday, February 7, 2015

Valentine's Love Card

I have another Valentine's Day Card to share with you using an image from Sunsational Stamps and/or Scrapping with Lisa Designs

 

Printed image onto pink cardstock and centered the lattic overlay on top which I cut out using my Silhouette Cameo and lattic overlay was purchased from the SilhouetteAmerica Online Store.  The ribbon bow and banner print and cut using Silhouette Studio Design Edition.  I placed a little heart cut out from another project onto the banner.  I used my Prismacolor markers for coloring the digi image.

Thank you for stopping by to visit with me, and happy crafting wherever you're at.

2 comments:

  1. Sweet card love the latice work frame and the coloring of the image is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just adorable!! The lattice is great

    ReplyDelete