Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Please Welcome Our Newest Design Team Member

Today we would like to welcome our newest Design Team member!! You are going to enjoy and be inspired by this ladies beautiful work.
Let me introduce you to Rose Andrew:


Hello from Sydney, Australia.
I am so glad to be part of this team.
I love card making and Scrapbooking, been doing for quite some time, just love it . Life has been a blessing and I have 3 beautiful children; with a very supportive husband.
We can hardly wait to see her first post which will be next Tuesday!!
Please give her a very warm welcome!

Thanks you Lisa & Janet

2 comments:

  1. Welcome Rose! So excited to have you on the team. You are such a talented lady. I love your cards. I'm so fortunate to have one of them for myself. :)

    ReplyDelete