Sunday, February 1, 2015

Sunsational Scenery Card with Sunsational Stamps!



 All the pieces were colored with Spectrum Noir makers.

I used the Woodsy Critter set
one of my favorites!




Cutting the tree in 3 and using foam tape gives it a fun 3d effect that adds to the fun of the card! 


 Here are (left) all the pieces glued down. Added grass cuts from the Silhouette Cameo, and cloud punches are the details that bring it all together!


 Above is the finished card, isn't the hedgehog so CUTE!?
He's nestled into a little forest scene that will
be great for any occasion card. 

I plan on creating a Happy Birthday greeting on the inside
so it doesn't take away from this sweetness! :)

 Above and below are some close ups of the card
you can see the 3d effect better :)

Want to see how it was done? 

You can see the video tutorial 

HERE

Thank you so much for checking out the
SUNSATIONAL STAMPS!
Please check out the store and browse
the great selection of images.
xoxo 
JEN 
You can find me on my blog at: 
http://jenskoalatcrafts.blogspot.com/
My YOUTUBE channel is here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZLdiw6pGler8PxW-ZWGcqg

2 comments:

  1. Terrific first post Jennifer! I love your card it is adorable and I really enjoyed your tutorial!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is just so adorable!

    ReplyDelete