Saturday, February 14, 2015

Hoo {Heart} You



 

Front of Card

 

Inside of Card
(pop-up card)


This is a 3x4 inch rubber Stamp Set 
How adorable is this owl? Great for use on any card or other fun projects!
Stamps are High Quality Photopolymer.   Use them to create favors, cards, scrapbooks, and other craft items.

In my Silhouette Studio DE I ungrouped the png image, so I can use the title for the front of the card. I placed the sentiment on a shadow, and than placed on a print and cut of a ribbon image from one of my scrapbook digital files. I punched a 3 inch circle and placed in lower right corner with the ribbon image over the top edge.  Print and cut the flowers, after creating 3 sizes and placed along the edge of circle.  Added clear gemstones in center of each flower; and 2 beads at the edge of ribbon.

Inside of card I placed the Owl on a branch as a pop-up Owl (the card base, both outside and insider from SilhouetteAmerica Online Store for .99 cents).  Before cutting out the base I printed white card stock to the blue color.  The Owl border came from a paper stack just recently found at our local Wal-mart.

I printed the word "I Do" (in answer Hoo Loves You) on cardstock, and punched out with a tag punch.  

Since I used my Copic markers for coloring the Owl, I  placed the image onto a shadow of Owl sitting on a branch (Copics tend to bleed thru to backside).

Thank you for stopping to visit with us here at Sunsational Stamps blog; and please check out our design team members creations while here.  

 

2 comments: