Monday, July 10, 2017

Sunsational Samantha and Rudolph

Hi all. 
I am Margreet Burger from the Netherlands and I am a new member of Sunsational Stamps. You will see my creations every other Monday and I hope you will enjoy them
'Christmas in July' is the theme of the current challenge and that's why I made a card with Samantha and Rudolph
I have colored with copics and made the snow with Viva Eiskristall.

I hope you enjoyed my today's post and that it inspires you to start creating your holiday cards.
Shall I tell you something? I make throughout the year every week at least 1 holiday/winter card. So, at the end of the year there will be no card stress.
Please, follow our blog and I would love it if you would like us on Facebook, so you won't miss a thing!

I would love it if you will join our challenge
Any creation will do and there are fab prizes to be won. You may enter 3 times.
Till next time!

xxx Margreet

No comments:

Post a Comment