Saturday, July 15, 2017

Sleigh Bells Ring .... Are You Listening?


Are you singing 'Walking in a Winter Wonderland' yet?!

It's Helen here with another inspiration post and I'm sticking to the 'Christmas in July' theme for today's card. 

I've used the very cute 'Sleigh Bells Ring' digi stamp, coloured with Promarkers and highlighted with some glitter glue.

You can find the stamp here on the website.

Here's a side view of the card:


It's a very easy card to make. The base is two strips of card measuring 28cm by 4cm with each one scored and 14cm and folded in half.  I've used red gingham paper on the front of each piece and then the image is  matted on to red card and forms a 'bridge' between them.

I've finished the card with some gems and Card Candi.

And speaking of Christmas, have you entered our 'Christmas in July' challenge yet?  Have a look at all the details here.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Helen x

2 comments:

  1. Oh is that cute!!! Super cool card style, I must put this one on my TO-DO list!

    ReplyDelete