Saturday, July 8, 2017

Friendship Never Melts Away


Hello everyone this is Mona back with a fun project using this beautiful stamp set from Sunsational Crafts called Snowman Soup Set.


I started my project by adding gesso to my background then using a small set of water crayons I made different shades of circles covering my page. Once all the page was covered I used a dark blur alcohol marker and made vertical and horizontal lines to give my background more interest. I tprinted out my digital stamps coloured them using my Spectrum Noir markers and fussy cut them. I proceeded by adhering everything into place and this completes my mini tutorial.


Thanks for stopping by and make sure to browse all of the stamp on Sunsational Crafts. Here is the link to the store http://sunsationalstamps.com/shop/

No comments:

Post a Comment