Monday, July 17, 2017

Christmas in July with Marji

For today's card I am using a physical stamp! lol, I seriously need to ink my stamps more!
They were my first love and I've neglected them for digital images.
This cutie is simply called Reindeer.
I stamped him on kraft brown paper and used pencils to color his antlers and inner ears.
I used my gel pens for his eyes and nose so they have some shine.
I stamped him a second time and cut just his hands and feet, honestly, I did this twice, I colored his hooves black but decided I liked the simpler look for him.
I then cut the bunny from some of the paper I used for the background quilt so he's got a gift to give.
 After I cut 2 inch blocks from 3 different papers, I pieced them onto a piece of card front then ran it through my big shot with this cute embossing folder.
 What do you think? Sweet?

Be sure to head to the shop and check out all the new stuff!

Our challenge this month is Christmas in July, so be sure to link up!

No comments:

Post a Comment