Sunday, July 16, 2017

Christmas In July

Hi everyone, my name is Izabella Kurdian and i am new member of Sunsational Stamps.I created this card for the Christmas In July challenge, using Owl Be Home for Christmas, You Can Count on Me stamp from Sunsational Stamps.
I used my Tim Holtz distress inks to create watercolor background,added white embossed stars with some Wink of Stella.I colored the owl with my Spectrum Noir Markers.I used foam squares to adhere my owl and my sentiment to my card.Then I adhere the front panel to a A2 size card base with a blue piece of card stock for little more interest.I think he is a lot of fun, you can find him and many more cute stamps @Sunsational Stamps or on Facebook page @ https://www.facebook.com/sunsationalstamps
I hope you enjoyed today's card and i will see you soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment