Friday, November 27, 2015

Warm Christmas Hugs

This week I let my 16 year old daughter make my 
Sunsational Stamps DT project.  
She is quite a creative card maker.  She used



To learn how she made this card please visit my blog

To see more stamp sets visit Sunsational Stamps 
For digital images and cut files visit Scrapping With Lisa Designs 

For more inspiration visit....

and my YouTube channel jjgz4ever 

And don't miss out on Sunsational Stamps November Monthly Challenge 


Thanks for stopping by and...
HAPPY CRAFTING!!!
From The Craft Princess


4 comments:

  1. Incredible card, you daughter did an amazing job, I love the layers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love It! She has her Momma's talent!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card, simply adorable! Your daughter rocks!

    ReplyDelete