Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Christmas Tree-mendous!

Holiday Greetings!  As soon as I saw 'Christmas Be Filled With Joy' set by Sunsational Stamps, I knew I HAD to have it!  With all the different elements, the creative options are endless.
Here is my card for this week, and I only used 4 of the 13 images.  That is a tree-mendous bang for your holiday buck!
Christmas Be Filled With Joy card
Christmas Be Filled With Joy card
I printed these images large enough to make a 5x7 card.  I colored the images with a mix of Distress and alcohol markers.  I die cut out the word JOY four times and layered them to give it a little more pop.  I highlighted areas of the ornament with Wink of Stella and mounted it all on a Karen Foster Designs patterned paper from my stash.  I am displaying the full set of these images to show you how many different elements there are in this set.  The snow flakes are next on my list!
Head on over to Sunsational Stamps to purchase this and many more images.
Christmas Be Filled With Joy images
Christmas Be Filled With Joy images
Please head on over to my blog at Paper Canvas Creations and we would love it if you would follow our blog by clicking on the 'Follow Me' button and like us on Facebook so you don't miss a thing!
Happy Scrappin'

3 comments: