Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Elsa 3~D easel card

Good morning everyone!!!   Here is my Tuesday morning post...  This is a 3~D card..  I up-cycled a chip can to make it.  The 2 clouds are suspended with embroidery thread, and the crystals are suspended as well from the clouds with embroidery thread.  I used Sunsational Stamps Elsa image.  I have used card board for the base and the stand to hold up the card.  Pleas stop by  lady bugs inspiration blog spot for this and so many more great ideas.  You can also stop by the Sussational Stamps YouTube channel for a lot of great how to videos.  Also stop by the Sunsational  Stamps Facebook  to see what others are up to..  As always we would like to invite you to stop over to Scrapping with Lisa Designs for many more GREAT stamps...
Thanks for stopping by my blog and as always have a Sunsational day!!!!!!!!!!!

Myra

2 comments:

  1. Very clever! I love the play on words "Let it Snow" Great job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice, Love the effect looks like a snow globe !!

    ReplyDelete