Friday, November 13, 2015

Side Step Christmas Card & Tutorial

I love Side Step cards....they are easy to make and look awesome.  Below is a YouTube video tutorial I made on how to make a Side Step card and links to the Sunsational Stamps images I used for the Christmas card I made.





The Sunsational Stamps images I used are Santa Bear (pictured above) that I colored with watercolor pencils, and Flourish Christmas Tree that I colored with glitter gel pens and Stickles.  On the Santa hat I added a tiny jingle bell, and I added a tiny gold rhinestone to the star on the Christmas tree.  I have a video on YouTube from about 4 months ago titled "My Favorite Besties Holiday Hop" that shows how I made the presents.  

And here is the YouTube video tutorial on the Side Step card....


To watch more of my YouTube tutorials visit my YouTube channel jjgz4ever 

And for even more tutorials visit  Sunsational Stamps YouTube Channel 

To see more stamp sets visit Sunsational Stamps 
For digital images and cut files visit Scrapping With Lisa Designs 

For more inspiration visit....
And my blog Crafter's Castle

And don't miss out on Sunsational Stamps November Monthly Challenge 

Thanks for stopping by and....
HAPPY CRAFTING!!!
The Craft Princess


4 comments:

  1. Great idea! Love the fur on his suit and hat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable! I Love the step card tutorial thanks , you made it look so easy!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Janet....and it is easy...so easy I worry that I go through it too quickly...lol :)

      Delete