Friday, November 20, 2015

An Old Fashioned Christmas

We all have a special Christmas memory from our childhood.  Mine was the year Santa brought me the rocking horse I had wanted...I was 4 years old.  That is what inspired this card.  I used the Rocking Horse image from Sunsational Stamps 


In order for you to see the areas I added Liquid Glass to I had to tilt it so the light would hit it....I wanted to make sure you saw it :)


The rocking card makes the rocking horse rock!
For details on how I made this please visit my blog Crafter's Castle

To see more stamp sets visit Sunsational Stamps 
For digital images and cut files visit Scrapping With Lisa Designs 

For more inspiration visit....

and my YouTube channel jjgz4ever  
and my blog Crafter's Castle

And don't miss out on Sunsational Stamps November Monthly Challenge


Thank you for stopping by and...
HAPPY CRAFTING!!!
From The Craft Princess


5 comments: