Tuesday, November 3, 2015

3~D (shadow box style) Christmas card.

Good morning everyone!!!!!  Here is my 3~D card (shadow box style).  This card can be made any size from small to large.  I went wit a 6 X 6 size so I could use my pink city sidewalk paper and embellishments.  I used Snow Friend Like-You form Scrapping with Lisa Designs.  I made my score on the 1/2" and on the 1" on each side.  On my top card stock I folded the 1" down and the 1/2" up.  On my bottom cars stock I folded the 1" up and the 1/2" down and put them together with my tape. Please stop by lady bugs inspiration to see more of my work.  You can also stop off at there YouTube channel for many great how to video's.  Also stop by the Sunsational Stamps Facebook page to see what everyone is doing....   Please click on the ORANGE BOX  next to the join  button  to follow my blog... Thanks for stopping by my blog and have a Sunsational day!!!!!

Myra

1 comment:


  1. Very nicely done I love the image and how you used a border print !!

    ReplyDelete