Monday, September 4, 2017

Waiting for Fall

It's Margreet here today to share some inspiration with you using Cats on a Fence which is for sale HERE in the Sunsational Stamps Store.
 
I first printed the digi on copypaper and partly cut it out. Then I put it with temporary adhesive on the digi to be coloured, so I was able to color the background with distress oxide ink (Spiced Marmalade and Fossilized Amber). After that I took off the mask and coloured the rest of the digi. I coloured the fence with Derwent Procolour pencils.
The text is computer generated and die cut with a banner die.

Hope you will join the September challenge 'Fall'
You may enter maximal 3 times and you may also use stamps or digi's from another brand. But if you do use a Sunsational Stamp, please tell us which one and you get another chance of winning.

Wishing you a nice day!
xxx Margreet

No comments:

Post a Comment