Friday, September 15, 2017

Foxy Fall

Greetings, today I wanted to make an autumn card with one of my favorite woodland critters…a fox!  I am partial to foxes because my grand-pup is a Yorkie, but he looks just like a baby fox.  Swoon…  You can find Sunsational Stamps Woodsy Critters Here, this digi set is such a bargain!  You get so many adorable woodland animals plus a few extras!




I colored the fox and log with my alcohol markers and fussy cut them out.  I used Elizabeth Craft Designs All Season Tree dies to cut out the tree and autumn colored leaves.  I used a postage stamp style die for the blue (sky) background and mounted that all on a muted army green card base.  I adhered all the elements and popped the fox up with foam tape.

I hope you liked today's card, and we would love it if you would follow the blog by clicking on the "Follow Me" button, Like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram so you don't miss a thing!

Happy Scrappin'

No comments:

Post a Comment