Thursday, September 14, 2017

cuddly halloween

Hi peeps,

It's shylaa here today to share some inspiration on our current challenge - Fall related. Halloween is a important event in fall season and i couldn't resist my hand in trying with these cute cuddly bears.

here is my card with halloween stamp



 I created the background with Sugary pulm lawn Distress Inks. Fussy cut the precoloured digi and adhered it to the center of the diecut panel. For my greeting, I printed it on the white cardstock and distressed edges and then popped it up with some foam tape. Have not embellished to keep the stamp as main focal point.

Closer views
 

Hope you got an idea and inspired

Stamp which i used is


Click here to submit your entries to our monthly challenge
 
Visit Sunsational Stamps online shop for more designs.

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment