Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Let It Snow, Snow, Snow!

Oh the weather outside is ….. well, where I live it is actually pretty nice out, but that is NOT always the case.  HA!
Today I made a layout for a picture of my daughter catching snowflakes.  The photo was taken her freshman year at college, and where she went, they didn't see much in the way of snow, most often it was ice.
Let It Snow Layout
Let It Snow Layout
Close-up of various elements in layout
Close-up of various elements in layout
IMG_2023
In the photo of her, she is wearing a pretty pink hat and I colored the Mary Christmas image and another Catching Snowflakes (see last week) both of them from Sunsational Stamp Shop.  I die cut snowflakes from a Darice Snowflake Die.  I colored in the image with both Copic and ShinHan alcohol markers.  My Let It Snow stamp is an older hostess set from CTMH.  The images and the photo mat are cut from Bazzill Nautical Dark Blue cardstock and mounted onto Recollections Say Freeze paper line.  There was plenty of sequins snowflakes and Wink of Stella added here and there to give a shimmery, frosty feel.
I hope you enjoyed today's project and we would love it if you would follow our blog by clicking on the "Follow Me" button and Like us on Facebook.  Also, please hop on over to my blog at Paper Canvas Creations to get more inspiration!
Happy Scrappin'

2 comments:

  1. Love your layout the colors are fantastic. I bet your daughters photo looks great on the l page!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I matched the pretty pink hat my daughter was wearing to the images. :)

    ReplyDelete