Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Catching Snowflakes

Happy frosty greetings to you!  Today I was straightening out my craft room and going through my mega-stash when I came across a Project Life album that I had forgotten I won at a crop.  It was then that I had one of those Ah-Ha moments… why not make inserts for my PL book?!  Soooo, I made this card using Sunsational Stamps, Catching Snowflakes image.  She is so darned cute!
Catching Snowflakes
Catching Snowflakes
PL card made using Catching Snowflakes
PL card made using Catching Snowflakes
I used Stickles to accent the snow drifts and snowflakes on the image as well as creating additional snowflakes on the background.  I colored her in using alcohol markers.
To purchase this and many, many more adorable images please head on over to Sunsational Stamps Shop and we would love it if you would follow our blog by clicking on the 'Follow Me' button and Like us on Facebook and head on over to my blog at Paper Canvas Creations so you don't miss a thing!
Happy Scrappin'

3 comments: