Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Happy Birthday, Mon Ami

Bonjour Mon Ami!  Today I created a birthday card for my dear friend using Fifi from Scrapping With Lisa Designs.  This stamp was created, for me, by request.  :)  I needed a French girl with a beret for a project I was working on and Lisa Peters created this adorable gal with her little French poodle!  BTW, I HAVE a poodle…lucky coincidence?!
Fifi Birthday Card
Fifi Birthday Card
I colored her with my ShinHan alcohol markers and added Wink of Stella to the beret and her blouse to give it shimmer and a bit of a party feel.  I mounted it on black cardstock then teal cardstock, both by Bazzill.  I tied silver thread to the mat, added clear sequins and added the 'Happy Birthday' in black vinyl from my stash of Elizabeth Craft Design Peel-Off Stickers.  I then added foam tape to pop it up on the base, which is a retired pattern by Close To My Heart.  Voila, a card for Mon Ami!
Close-up of Fifi
Close-up of Fifi
Not sure if the shimmer is coming through in the picture, but trust me, it is rocking like a nightclub!
IMG_2145
I hope you enjoyed today's project.  We would love it if you would hop on over to our blog at Paper Canvas Creations and follow our blog by clicking on the 'Follow Me' button and Like us on Facebook so you don't miss a thing!
Happy Scrappin'

3 comments: