Friday, April 28, 2017

Nana is Tea-Riffic!

Greetings fellow paper crafters!  Today I wanted to get a head start on my Mother's Day cards, so I started by making a card for my mom, from her grandchild.  I am in love with the You Take The Cake digi set from Sunsational Stamps.  You can find the set Here.
I started by printing the teapot and the teacup on patterned paper by Authentique, they have such pretty papers.  I also printed a series of the flower blossom on the papers as well.  I used my one inch Fiskars circle punch to pop out the flowers and fussy cut the teapot and cut.  I alternated the two patterns of the flowers along the left side, for a border.
Nana You Are Tea-Riffic Card
I cut out the cute double frame using the Fitted Frames 3 Curvy Rectangles by Elizabeth Craft Design.  I popped up the cup and pot overlapping the frame, added a heart from a  Raisin Boat set.  I made the 'Nana' banner with some alpha stickers in my stash, mounted the whole kit-n-kaboodle on a salmon pink cardstock base and called it done!

I hope you enjoyed today's project, please follow our blog by clicking on the "Follow Me"" button.  Like us on Facebook and Instagram so you don't miss a thing!
Happy Scrappin'

1 comment:

  1. This is really an adorable card. Any tea drinker would love this!

    ReplyDelete