Saturday, April 15, 2017

Ducky Shaker Card

Hi this is Mona I am very happy  to be part of the Designer Team of Sunsational Crafts. This is a project I created for this new company.  I used the. new April release digital stamps called  Spring Ducky to create this fun Shaker card. Most of my colouring was done with  copic markers, I die cut two fancy scallop tag dies from Kat Scrappiness. I die cut a circle in the middle of the white tag then adhered a piece of acetate behind it. Then added foam tape behind the white tag and sprinkled  sequins also from Kat Scrappiness spring collection on the back of the acetate then glued the second tag behind it creating the shaker. Adhered the shaker onto my card base ,added the sentiment and also added a piece of twine thru the hole of the tag. This completes my card hope you enjoyed this quick tutorial.

Here is the link to her store for your browsing convenience. Sunsational Stamps



Thanks for stopping by , see you again soon!

3 comments: