Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Hunny Bunny

Hi everyone, Steph Ackerman here with another post for Sunsational Stamps. 

Have you seen all the stamps and images in the store?  I'm using Hunny Bunny today.

hunny bunny


I wanted to create an Easter Egg shaped card so I used Spellbinders oval dies.



I die cut a blue oval for the card, then scored the oval in half.  I die cut another layer and placed it on top so you now have an oval card.  I then die cut a smaller layer from yellow cardstock.


I printed the image and colored it with Copic Markers.  Next, I die cut it smaller and placed it atop the yellow layer. 


I wrapped yellow ribbon around the card then placed the yellow layer on top with foam adhesives.

Be sure you visit in the store to see all the fun products available.

So happy you stopped by.

Steph

4 comments:

  1. Adorable little bunny. Love his feet...they make me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card, I really like how you utilized the oval die to create the egg card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this was so cute. works for Easter and Valentine's :)

    ReplyDelete