Saturday, June 24, 2017

Mosquito fun card

Hi my name is Mona back with a fun summer card idea using this fun digital stamp set called Minneskeeta from Sunsational Crafts.
  
I started my card by adhering the pattern paper from my stash onto my card base using the Best Glue Ever with no clog writing cap. This Glue is very sticky and requires so little Glue this is why I always use the no clog writing cap to make sure I add just a small amount and that the tip doesn't block. The Glue dries clear and holds really well. I also adhered both mosquitoes using the same Glue.

Here I took my Embellie gellie to add the sequin to my card it has the perfect  tackiness it’s strong enough to pick up the sequins and release them in the precise spot.



This completes my card for today hope you enjoyed my mini tutorial and looking forward to see you again soon. For your browsing convenience here is the link http://sunsationalstamps.com/product-category/digital-stamps for stamps and http://scraperfect.com/ For the Best Glue Ever and much more.




1 comment:

  1. Mona, what a fun card. Love your sentiment...even if I don't like mosquitoes!

    ReplyDelete