Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Let Me Call You Sweetheart

Happy Wednesday to you!  Today is the second in a set of four Old-style Valentines.  I used these adorable images 'Sherry and Dog with Bone' from Sunsational Stamps.  I colored them with ShinHan alcohol markers and distressed the background with Worn Lipstick Distress Ink.  I added a few die cut hearts that I cut with my fabulous eBosser.  I cut the background doily with We R Memory Keepers Mini 8 Punch Rose pattern.  I cut it on Beetle Black cardstock from Doodlebug.  I mounted all that on the card base, and stamped the inside sentiment with CTMH Brushstrokes and January's Stamp Of The Month Beloved Bouquet.
Sherry & Dog With Bone Valentine
Sherry & Dog With Bone Valentine
Sherry from Sunsational Stamps
Sherry from Sunsational Stamps
Sentiment for Valentine Card
Sentiment for Valentine Card
I hope you enjoyed our card today.  Please hop on over to my blog at Paper Canvas Creations.  We would love it if you would follow our blog by clicking on the 'follow me' button and Like us on Facebook so you don't miss a thing!
Happy Scrappin'

4 comments: