Saturday, January 2, 2016

Happy Winter








Happy Winter my Sweet Crafty Friends...






 Today I am posting a cute little card I made from a digi. stamp I received from Sunsational Stamps. This little snow lady is so sweet and cuddly looking. I love the way she is smiling at you with those rosy cheeks..
    I used my Prisma Colored Pencils to color her in and then blended her in with Gamsol.. I am so in love with this blending solution! I do not know why I did not purchase it sooner.  The colors just blend so much easier with this product. So if you have not tried it yet, I highly recommend it.
 I cut out two circles with my Cameo and used some blending ink to add some blue to the sides to add dimension and color. I also used my Cameo to cut out these little snow flakes out of glittery blue paper and pasted them all around the card. It really added some sparkle and shine to the front of the card.. I place the image on a regular A2 size White Card Stock and Wha La.. A beautiful card for my Niece this month... She is now collecting all the cards I send her, so this one will be extra special with all the glitter and this loving snow lady..
  I hope your all having a awesome weekend and will you again on Saturday!
                                                                             

2 comments: