Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Hello Sunshine!!!

Happy Spring Day !! It is a gorgeous morning the sun is shinning the birds are singing the flowers are blooming!! Just a perfect morning!
For my project today I have another cute note card using the "Hoppy Spring " set You can see the set if you click on the title. I love the images on this on too too cute!!



The card measures 4 x 4. The background image is from a printable scene on one of my imagine cartridges Just used the lower left corner of the page and wrote the greeting with my Cricut Explore before cutting it out. Cut the frog out with using the Print  N Cut feature on the  Explore chose one of the 5 sets of eyes printed and cut ans layered to the frog added glass effectsto the eyes to give them some shine,  I just love these little critters. 
Thanks for stopping by and hope you will visit the Sunsational Stamps store to see all the cute stamps offered!!
Big Blog Hugs, Janet


2 comments:

  1. Adorable Janet. Love this image and your fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO cute!! I love the frog :) xoxo Jen

    ReplyDelete