Saturday, April 5, 2014

Thanks So Much Note Card

Good Saturday morning, DT Carolyn here with a card project

Using the image from Flower Garden Paper Piecing set I created a border of flowers on lower edge of card.  Rounded the corners, and stamped 'Thank you So Much' sentiment and punched out using a small scalloped punch.

 

I watercolerd the image with Crayola watercolors and the grass I used a file in my Silhouette Studio library.  The butterflies print n cut from a file by Paper Garden Projects named 'Nurture'.  A ribbon from SU was placed on the top, and using my bow maker, I created the bow and glue dot it to the ribbon.

Thank you for stopping by and check out the store at  Sunsational Stamps store .  Happy crafting to you all and please stop by Granny Ma's Creative Blog for more inspiration.

1 comment: