Thursday, April 17, 2014

Easter Lily collage




Hey there, Marji here,
I tried my hand at a bit of collage, I used my Cameo to add the patterns to the egg and planned to color the flower myself with my copic markers.  Well, I left it lay on my desk a little too long and my 4 year old decided she was going to color it in herself.
After I fussed at her for using things on my desk with out asking I realized she didn't do such a bad job after all for her age.  So I chose to use it and make this the Easter card for my parents.  I went ahead with my original plan of doing a collage type design.
I added the darker pink the the edges of the petals and added the glitter glue.  She colored so hard with the pencils it was impossible to add much shading.
The egg and flowers at the bottom are stickers I found in the Dollar Tree, I was shocked to find such nice stickers there.
I tied a bow with lace and added a heart gem.
I hope you like our creation, thanks for stopping by.

1 comment: