Front of Card
Inside of card
- Card stock
- Design paper created and printed from Abode Photoshop Elements Ver 12
- Word Punch paper punch
- eyelet punch
- Green gemstones for embellishments
- Adhesive and foam tape
- Bic markers for coloring
- Software: Silhouette Studio DE
- Measurements; 4.25x11 for base
- Inside design paper: 5.50x approx 6
- Topper: 4.25x2.25
- Inside where the bucket is placed on I cut out a 1x4 strip
Front I trimmed a piece of the printed design paper for a topper (to close the holes left from the pop-out tab) and punched a edge of eyelets on the topper edge and on the edge of the front of card, and on the top and bottom edge of the inside matting. Using my Silhouette Studio DE I printed and cut the Leprechaun, Bucket of gold, and title and placed on shadow background and placed on foam tapes to the front of card, inside top, and on the strip of card to create a pop-out effect. From the left-over trimmings of the design paper, I placed a small border just top of the eyelet punched area.
Thank you for stopping to visit with us today, and come check out my blog at Granny Ma's Creations.