Friday, March 2, 2018

Egg-Stra Glittery

Hello all, it is the beginning of March and with that comes the start of Easter and Spring cards.  Today I started on my Easter cards and could not resist this super adorable bunny!  His little feet are just TOO cute :)
 

You can find Hoppy Easter to Some Bunny Special image at Sunsational Stamps Shop.  I colored him in with my alcohol markers and fussy cut him out.  I cut out a 3 1/2 inch egg shape using my Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge by Close To My Heart.  I manually centered it on the panel.  I backed the panel up with some patterned glitter paper I had purchased at Scrapbook Expo, it was the perfect pattern and color combo for an Easter egg.  I popped this all onto a pink Swiss Dot print paper called Gran Canyon from Moda Scrap (yes it is Gran…that is not a typo)  :)  The sentiment inside says… "To Some Bunny Special".


I just LOVE those feet!

Be sure an check out this months challenge, the theme is 'Anything Goes" so enter whatever wonderful project you are working on, you can find the post and link up by clicking Here.  Good luck, we can't wait to see what you all create!

I hope you enjoyed today's card, thank you for stopping by, please follow our blog by clicking on the “Follow Me” button and Like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram so you don’t miss a thing!

Happy Scrappin'
Eileen


No comments:

Post a Comment