Friday, August 18, 2017

Fishing You Were Here

Greetings, today we are going fishing!  I just LOVE these adorable bears and this Go Fishing set from Sunsational Stamps is so versatile.  You can use this digi set for so many occasions.



The background was super easy, I used my eBosser to cut out two sizes of stitched squares and a stitched circle, as well as the stitched clouds from Lawn Fawn.  I used paper scraps from my stash, so I am not sure who the manufacturer is, but I do know they are old enough to have been discontinued. teehee...
 
I purposely colored the canoe with the lines to show wooden boards.  I colored all the elements with alcohol markers and fussy cut them out.  I popped up the canoe with foam tape to give it dimension.  I put it all on a Poppy colored base from Close To My Heart and then added it all onto a Lagoon cardstock card base also from CTMH.

I hope you liked today's card.  Please follow the blog by clicking on the "Follow Me" button.  Like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram so you don't miss a thing!

Happy fishing…I mean scrapping'
Eileen

1 comment: