Sunday, May 21, 2017

Sea-Sational Ocean Critters by Sarah Rosse

Hello friends, Sarah here with a card from the ocean! This card uses the gorgeous whale from the Critters digital stamp set. This can be purchased instore at the Sunsational Stamps store by clicking here. As you see below, this has many options for all of your beach, swimming or ocean themed projects.

The background of this card was created using Zig clean colour brush markers. As pictured below, I scribbled various shades of blue on to my craft mat, then spritzed with water. I then took my piece of cardstock through this and ended up with this beautiful mix of colours.

I then used an embossing folder "Bubble" in my collection to give the impression for the card background. I love the look of this with the blue colours. The whale was coloured using the Zig clean colour brush markers with a water brush pen. I have layered the whale to give a raised affect amongst the waves. The sentiment is from Jess Craft Digitals. Let's take a closer look at him.

I hope you have enjoyed this post and background ideas, please don't forget about our monthly challenge (the theme is Swim, Beach, Ocean) you still have time to enter. The challenge post can be found at https://sunsationalstamps.blogspot.com.au/2017/05/may-sunsational-challenge-swim-beach.html Until next time....

2 comments:

  1. You couldn't have asked for a more perfect background for this little whale. Great, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! I've never tried that technique, I'll have to find my craft mat.

    ReplyDelete