I print and cut the following images from Scrapping with Lisa Designs
- Fence from October's ChooChoo Train kit by Creative Kuts
- Design paper from Pixel Scrapper Digital Scrapbooking
- Count Your Blessings title from misskatecuttables
- Corn stalks from SilhouetteAmerica Online Design Store
- I used my Prismacolour markers and copics for coloring the clothes and shoes; using a blending marker for all.
- Highlighted eyes and shoes with a white gel pen; and the belt buckle on hat and suit with a silver glitter pen/marker from Wink by Stella.
Thank you for stopping by to visit with us, and blessings to all.