Saturday, July 4, 2015

Happy 4th Of July!!!

Here are my projects for today.
I used one of the new Sunsational Stamps
images just released today...
it is Americana Penguin 4


My daughter colored the image with Distress Markers and then I scanned it into my computer.  I added Celebrate Freedom and created a t-shirt transfer and ironed it on a t-shirt.  My daughter loves penquins and flags so this was the perfect one for her.


Using the same image that I scanned into my computer, I printed it out at 1"...the perfect size for bottle cap jewelry or a pendant like I used on this next project.  After making a pendant with it, I added it to a patriotic bracelet that my niece, Myra Smith, made.  It turned out awesome :)





There is so much you can do with the images from Sunsational Stamps....you can use them on cards and scrapbooks....or....you can can use your imagination to find many more uses for them.

Brought to you by Crafter's Castle Blog and The Craft Princess :)

Happy 4th Of July!

1 comment:

  1. I love your T-shirt and that bracelet charm is too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete