Saturday, June 6, 2015

Hi everyone!  This is my Saturday DT project for Sunsational Stamps.  I fell in love with this adorable image, #53 Mouse Under Flower, and had to use it.  It was perfect for creating a 3D image....something I really like.





Instead of explaining here how I did it, I made a YouTube video for you to watch HERE on my YouTube channel.  

You can find that adorable stamp HERE at Sunsational Stamps

Please visit Sunsational Stamps Challenges HERE on Facebook

Please visit my blog Crafter's Castle

Thanks for stopping by :)   Hugs...Janie

3 comments:

  1. Great post Love the 3-D and this is one of mt favorite stamps!! Going to check out your video now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Janet....and thank you so much for all your help getting this posted. You're awesome!!! :) Hugs...Janie

      Delete