Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Turtly Sweet !

Welcome to Sunsational Stamps Today I have another cute note card for you using the
"Hoppy Spring" collection which you can find if you click on the title.  Here is my card


Isn't he just the cutest Little turtle ever. I used a piece of Kraft card stock for the base  All the other pieces of paper were taken from my scrap bin as well as pieces that I created for other projects but never used ( trying to use up some of my scraps) Added a piece of green ribbon and a bow. I embossed the pink piece with an Anna Griffin embossing boarder from one of her sets and the while mat with a cuttlebug folder.


This is the stamps set Love that the eyes are  separate and you can choose anyone that you like for your critter.

Thanks for stopping by Till Next time!

Big Blog Hugs, Janet

1 comment:

  1. adorable Janet. The embossing on your card is super. I love this turtle. Great set.

    ReplyDelete