Friday, November 7, 2014

Welcome Fall

Hello I'm filling in for Rhonda she is having some issues that have caused her to be away for a bit.
Today I created a Fall card using  the Scarecrow digital image from Lisa's other store
  Scrapping With Lisa's Designs


 I colored him with Bic Markers and then used green and brown ink around the edges of the image. For the top layer I used my Cricut Explore and Design space. to create it. Using a word art printable I fond online at Blooming Homestead. Imported it into design space  flattened it and wrote it on a 3.75 x 5.25 mate then cut an oval from the center and placed it over my image backed it with a piece of brown  card stock an 1/8 of an inch larger all around used some brown decorative ribbon and attached it to a 4x 5.5 white card. The acorn embellishment was created with my cricut as well.

Hope you like my Fall card
Big Blog Hugs, Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment