Thursday, September 18, 2014

Fancy girls by Marji


I had so much fun with these stamps, I pulled out one of my Close to my Heart paper packs I've been saving, and went crazy!
 I stamped her on the tan, on purple designer paper and on the snake skin type paper then cut out the pieces.  Her eyes I colored with a black gel pen and used my white gel pen for the stitching and high lights.
 I added lots of gems and pearls, I think she's fabulous!! I hope you agree.

For this fancy girl, I stamped her on the Raspberry paper then again on the plaid and cut just her wing from the plaid and stamped her on the white panel.  Her body and beak tip were cut from the raspberry paper.
 I cut rectangles from the designer paper and tied some twine around them for gifts and cut her bum a bit so it looked more like she was sitting on the gifts.  She's so fashionable I think.



No comments:

Post a Comment