Saturday, August 9, 2014

Card using Snowfall Acrylie Stamp set

Good Saturday morning to all, Carolyn here to share my latest card I created using a new acrylic stamp by Lisa of Scrapping with Lisa Designs called Snowfall

 

I stamped the image, using VersaMark Watermark stamp pad and than applied black embossing powder over the image.  (If you look closely, you will find small black speck dots of black which I had hope would not happen because I rubbed the card piece with my little 'pillow' to remove the static).  Heat embossed the powder, and once I was assured it was dry, I colored in the snow hats, and shoes, and twigs (arms) with my Prismacolor markers.

As this is a 5.50x4.25 size card, the WordArt, Snowfall would not fit, so I stamped the 'Let it Snow' sentiment, and cut this out with my Brother's Scan N Cut electronic machine.  On the Kraft card stock, I embossed the top with snow flakes using my Big Shot embosser, with white ink applied to the inside top of embossing folder.  Not the greatest outcome though.  Layered the Snowmen on two pieces of cut to size matting; and applied with glue to the front of the card stock.  I felt it needed something as it looked blah, I added three button dots to the one corner.  The sentiment was foam taped to the opposite corner.

Thank you for stopping by to visit with us here at Sunsational Stamps .

And have a happy crafting day wherever you may be.

Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment