Monday, May 26, 2014

In the Garden of Life we meet... 12" x 12" Scrapbook layout


Hello, Today I am using an image by Sunsational Stamps. You can find it here http://www.sunsationalstamps.com/.

The layout does not have photo mats, as I am going to crop my photos and was not sure of the sizes needed. 

Copics used are W00, W1, W3, W5, RV000, RV00, RV02- mice, Y11, Y13, Y15, Y17- flower centers, R20, R22, R24, R27- coral flower, V20, V22, V25- purple flower, YG03, YG93, Yg95- stems.

The eyes were done using a Black Gelly Roll Pen.

The flowers I made using punches by Recollections- mini daisy, medium daisy, and Martha Stewart - large daisy. I spritzed the white card stock flowers with  periwinkle Tattered Angles Glimmer Mist. The Coral flowers I punched out in Coral card stock then inked the petals with a rose Studio g ink pad. The gems are by Creatology- large and medium, Darice- small gems. 

The leaves I made by Using my Cricut for the larger leaves. I used Mother's Day Bouquet. For the small leaves I cut them out by hand. Most of the leaves are inked with Pistachio ink by Martha Stewart.

The papers used are by Recollections- greens, coral, prints and parchment paper,  Georgia Pacific- white.

The layout is 12" x 12".

Thanks for dropping by. Have a Happy Day! Edwina


1 comment: